International Maritime Academy (IMA Chennai)
IMA Chennai Admission 2012-2013
Bachelor of Science (BSc) (Nautical Science)
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
How To Apply:
Procedure for Booking of Seats, Important Dates for Admission and Joining. The interested candidates can book their seats by down loading the application form from the website (or) can be collected directly from the office.
· To confirm your reservation, the application should be accompanied with the Reservation Fee of Rs.25, 000/- by DD.
· The DD should be in the favor of 'International Maritime Academy' payable at Chennai.
· Those who are awaiting for their (10+2) / HSC results can also send the filled-in Application form along with the reservation fee (Seat Reservation Receipt will be sent immediately).
· The students must ensure themselves for the payment of course fee either by their own fund or bankers loan.
· The students who reserved their seat should report the IMA-Administrative office along with the passport size Photograph (Two), Original Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of 10th std & 12th std. (The Reporting Date will be informed to the Students).
· Verification of Mark sheets & Medical Test will be conducted at the Academy
· If the students, fail in the Medical test (which will be conducted at the Academy), will not be confirmed for their admission.
· The students, who are medically fit & found their eligibility marks correct, should pay the balance course fee before commencement of the course.
· The students must come with their Personal items (List of items will be informed by the Academy) to IMA Hostel.
International Maritime Academy
For details on the BSc and B.Tech courses, eligibility criteria, entrance exam if any etc visit website www.ima-maritime.com