Admission 2012-2013 Notice
MTech (Material Science)
Only those students who fall in any of the following category.
Online application form
Category 1 : Minimum 60% Marks in Qualifying Exam1 NET/GATE, Score/Percentile
Selection is based on direct interview.
Qualifying exam are: MSc (physics, Chemistry, Material Science), BTech (Electronics, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering, Ceramics).
Note: Fellowship of Students: Rs 8000/pm (The Fellowship is discontinued if students fail to score less than 8.0 on a scale of 10 after 1st semester).
1. Pre qualification examination criteria for all Under-Graduate programs should be Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. In case of foreign nationals the pre-qualification criteria for all Under –Graduate programs is the equivalent of Class 12th followed in that particular country and meets Association of Indian University guidelines.
2. Students who have appeared for their Class 12th board or equivalent examination in Yr 2009 can also apply for under-graduate courses.
3. Pre qualification examination criteria for all post-Graduate programs should be graduation from any of the recognized college/university of India. In case of foreign nationals the pre-qualification criteria for all post –Graduate programs is the equivalent of graduation followed in that particular country and meets association of Indian University guidelines.
4. Students who have appeared for their Graduation final year examinations or equivalent examination in Yr 2011 can also apply for Post Graduate courses.
5. Management has discretion to call the candidates for Personal Interview before final admission.
6. TOEFL /IELTS compulsory for foreign national students who did not have English as their primary language of teaching.
7. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped for all the above mentioned courses, except where pass is the minimum requirement.
8. Lateral Entries directly in second year are available for MBA and Master in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism but they will have to conform to the respective eligibility and selection criteria.
For details visit website www.sharda.ac.in